Although I moved on with the remainder of the curriculum that follows the CLI Data Gem Project, I was asked to refactor the menu system that I created within my CLI controller class. I was tasked to eliminate the additional calls on methods that contained
I am one lab away from the CLI Data Gem Project. Although, I have gone over it to evaluate what I need to do to complete it.
I began my journey as a FS Web Development student in the first week of April. I am a quarter of the way through the curriculum and would like to share some patterns that I have noticed in my learning in hopes that it will be of some help to any other beginning FS student.
This post is a live blog post–meaning that as I work through this lab, I am writing out my thoughts and actions for this post.